___________________________________________________________

Some of us need that jump start of motivation and instant gratification to mold a better body, a better lifestyle, and a better us. This is where Behold comes in. Welcome to A New You.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let's Get a Head Start on getting Sexy and shape!!!


        Just to let you guys know, I got my butt KICKED by Tracey Paulfrey, Personal Trainer at the Concourse Athletic Club, the day after Thanksgiving! Why did I do that?? I was starting my New Years Resolution NOW! Im getting my stomach flat, butt lifted and hips trimmed! Why wait til' Jan.1st? Who wrote the rule on waiting til' that date??? Here is a letter from Tracey.....

"Just a reminder the Challenge begins soon if you plan to participate please contact me:)  For those of you on the fence...the best gift is HEALTH! Remember you can't work,play or enjoy life at its fullest if your overweight,sick,fatigue,tired and stressed! STOP making excuses GET HEALTHY NOW no time like the present why wait until you are sick to do something about it you might not get a second chance. We all find the money to do what we want why is your health always a compromise....HMMMMMM!"

Tracey Paulfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment